I am excited to announce that my Watercolor Basics + Florals workshop will be available worldwide with the launch of an online course on Wednesday, February 15, 2017! I will be updating this page with more details soon, but if you want all updates delivered to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my newsletter here.
Online Workshop Description
- The online course includes 2+ hours of video instruction and painting demos. The topics are segmented into three parts:
Part 1: watercolor supplies, color theory and watercolor characteristics
Part 2: color charting, basic watercolor brushstrokes and techniques, and practice drills
Part 3: floral watercolors, with a focus on the rose, anemone and peony, and several leaf variations
Registration is now open!
What will the workshop include?
- Unlimited access to the videos for a 8-week period
- A copy of my Watercolor Basics + Florals booklet
- A comprehensive list of my favorite watercolor supplies, including recommended colors for a beginner's palette
- Additional downloadable material designed to supplement the course
- Designated office hours for Q & A sessions
For a limited time, a bonus segment will be included with painting demos of additional flora