Christmas is just around the corner, friends! I am sure many of you are busy crossing off items on your to-do list. I still have a large pile of gifts to wrap and a stack of holiday cards to send out. To help spread some holiday cheer, I created a gift tag template for you to download as a free printable.
Below is a quick tutorial to incorporate calligraphy into your gift giving this year!
Materials needed: Scissors :: Hole punch :: Cardstock :: Pen :: Ribbon/Twine
(1) Download the template here.
(2) Print the template onto some cardstock.
(3) Cut out and hole punch each tag.
(4) Fill out the "To" and "From."
(5) Adorn your gifts with the tags using some ribbon or twine.
P.S. I would love to see how your gift tags turn out. Tag your photos with #ytc_gifttags!